Strong hands on experience on Cisco Catalyst (1900, 2900, 3550, 3750, 6500) series switches, Cisco (2500, 2600, 2800, 3600, 3800, 7200) series Routers, PIX Firewall (506, 515, 525, 535)/ ASA Load Balancers using Cisco ACE, F5, Security Device Manager (SDM), Cisco Works, HP Open View, Solar Winds, Sniffer.
• Implementation of Juniper Firewall, SSG , Net screen ISG 1000, SRX Series.
• Worked on Juniper Net Screen Firewalls like, NS50, SSG 550M, SSG520M, ISG 1000, and ISG 200.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in WAN technologies.
• Experience in Configuring and implementing VLAN, VTP domains, LAN switching ,STP/RSTP
• Experience in Cisco: Physical cabling, IP addressing, Wide Area Network configurations (Frame-relay & MPLS), Routing protocol configurations (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
• Proficiency in configuration of VLAN setup on various CISCO Routers and Switches.
• Extensive hand on experience with complex routed LAN networks, CISCO Routers and Switches.
• Hands-on configuration and experience in setting up Cisco routers to perform functions at the Access, Distribution, and Core layers.
• In-depth expertise in the analysis, implementation, troubleshooting & documentation of LAN/WAN architecture and good experience on IP services.
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello, I'm Network engineer and System Admin, and I would like to work on your project Relevant Skills and Experience Disco, wireless, network administration
Iam an experience Network Engineer. Primary Skills: CISCO NETWORK ENGINEERING, SERVER, VM WARE, ASA, FORTIGARE, MIKROTIK AND SECURITY. Iam Interested in your Project Please send me a Details so we can Discuss. Thanks
Cisco Network and VOIP professional with more than 14 years of experience. Experience of working with large enterprise network setup and have also worked with some MSP supporting large network/UC setup of customers