We have several several servers running ubuntu all being used for Squid Proxy. We Offer IPV4 Datacenter proxies to our costumers, daily, weekly, monthly..
We are looking for a script / admin dashboard to organize this for us. + A relative easy integration for linking new servers and subnets.
- The ability to add servers / subnets
- The ability to assign an amount of choice of proxies to users for the time we enter. We should have the ability to enter also the amount of days till they expire.
- Ability to extend a user his proxies
- Ability to also auth an ip to a user his batch of proxies if they want so.
- if a buyer wants a full subnet, we should be able to give him 250 ip's of the same subnet.
- the ability to delete packages anytime.
- The ability to block and unblock domains globally for all proxies and/or per user
- the ability to view the list of blocked sites anytime
- the ability to view the amount of free ip's and the ability to see what ip's are still free.
- It would be nice if we add a user and assign a batch of proxies to him, we would also get a webhook or txt file in our discord server with the generated list.
- A discord bot that can show a users active proxylist anytime we would ask for it
- The discord bot should send a reminder in discord 2 days before a user his package is ending to us, not the user.
- A discord hook which tells which site and when that site is (un)blocked
This sums some of our needs up, we would need thise relatively fast. asap actually. hmu with your price if you think you are right for the job.