Embedded Systems Engineer
As a part of the team, you will be in charge of powering up our routers and smart home gateways with the software you write, while taking into account the whole ecosystem concept.
Currently, we are in a stable growth stage, and our smart home solutions need smart people! Would you take a chance?
- Experienced in C & C++ for Linux user and kernel spaces, including multithreading and sockets
- Able to write high quality reusable code
- Good architecture and refactoring skills
- Throughout understanding of lower level network stack: ARP, IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, NAT
- Can understand and work within complex environments
- Must possess good analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Good knowledge of basic data structures, understanding of algorithm complexity estimation
- Communicate comfortably with your colleagues in English both typed and oral within scope of
It would be really nice if you:
- Any OpenWRT based projects experience
- Carrier level WiFi tuning and optimizations expirience
- Expirience working with Qualcomm SDK for router on a chip solutions like IPQ4019
- Understanding of such protocols as MQTT, CWMP (TR-069) / USP (TR-369), UPNP
- Experience working in Smart Home or IoT domain
- SCRUM/Agile work experience
- Can speak Russian (not required, but helpful since most of the team speaks it natively)
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2126$ tähän työhön
Hi sir, I am expert Embedded System Engineer with 11 years of experience. I have done many projects on Home automation. IOT is my strong point. Lets talk to me on your product. Regards Ahmed
Hi, I read carefully about your project. I am very interested in your project. I am an expert in c++ and embedded solution. I hope to discuss more detail with you via later chatting. Best regards.