I am looking for a freelance engineer with Ubuntu Linux and Postfix experience to build a basic SMTP relay server for my organization.
The purpose of the server will be to relay mail from internal devices (i.e. copiers, scanners, network monitoring devices, etc.) to our mail system front end (Postini).
The server needs to have the following:
- Virtual machine (the virtual machine space has already been build and is ready for installation)
- Ubuntu Linux Server (latest supported version is preferred)
- Must support TLS and authentication via LDAP (MS Active Directory is our LDAP system).
- Is only required to relay mail to our primary mail system; does not and should not deliver mail anywhere else.
- Would like to have the server ready to work by the end of this week (9/12/09)
If further information is required, please let me know.