We need a raspberry with the following function after starting up:
(we connect the raspberry with a touchscreen to interact with a hosted application using VNC)
- system starts without UI
- system starts with network connection (cable) and fixed IP address (ip address configurable in a file)
- system starts a VNC connection to another vnc server in full screen. (ip address of server configurable in a file) (The server hosts the touch-application)
- when the network fails the VNC connection must reconnect automatically to the server
- when the network fails the user can't interact with the raspberry. The raspberry must try to reconnect to the VNC server until the connection is back.
- a VNC server is also running on the raspberry to remotely connect to the raspberry and configure the settings (ip addresses...)
- full description of setup is needed in a document (installation and configuration)
- reproduceable setup is needed
- we need a stable solution (no home made rubbish) because it's for a production environment.
- only experienced companies
- we need full source and setup
please specify in your proposal what linux OS you will use