Make Clevis Client work in Alpine 3.18
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
I am looking for a skilled developer who can help me resolve compatibility issues with Clevis Client in Alpine 3.18. The current problem is that I am unable to install the Clevis Client and it is not working as expected.
- Experience with Clevis Client and Alpine Linux
- Ability to separate dracut module to make Clevis compatible with Alpine 3.18
- Making the changes in source available and push the same to clevis repo.
- Push needs to contain our sponsorship message
Additionally, I need the Clevis Client to work seamlessly to unlock LUKS drive on boot.
- The project is urgent and needs to be completed within 1 week.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to tackle this project, please reach out to discuss further details.
Projektin tunnus: #37502123
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $28 tähän työhön
Please i need this job to pay my house bill right now i am sleeping outside please. I have certification on linux in general eg kali,parrot os etc