Our Vendor wants to send the Logs on TLS connection over internet to our Server and the Cert needs to be configured on Debian Server. Following is a requirement of Vendor:
1. Does the customer expect SSL/TLS connection with their Log Streaming solution?
a. If yes, customer needs to be aware that a public certificate is requirement; self-signed certificates are not supported at this time.
b. What is the certification name?
i. If DNS name- customer will need to make a change to their DNS
ii. If DNS name- Vendor will need to point our syslog to the customer’s DNS
iii. If IP- No additional work needed
- Certificates need to be shared via a Portal Ticket
- Certificates must be in PEM format
- File needs to be zipped and passphrase protected
o Customer may need to work with their certificate provider to get the zip file
- A Vendor employee will contact the customer for password information once the portal case has been received.
1 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_23% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_24% tähän työhön
Hi, i have done similar works earlier with SSL certificate installation and TLS. i can help you to complete your requirement. please ping me to discuss further.