Hello! My name is Rico and i am working in the IT-Support Desk in my Company.
Next week i do have a JOB INTERVIEW as a linux administrator.
I do only have BASIC Knowledge of Linux.
I need someone who can KICK IN and help me succeed the job interview next week monday which means that you need to have IMMEDIATE time to train me fulltime even on saturday and sunday.
Below are the details of the project.
• First point of escalation for all technical and process issues during transition.
• Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required
• Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
• Timely escalation to management
• Plan and schedule Changes coordinating with different stakeholders.
• Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures
• Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels
• Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
• Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
• Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents
• Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
• Work on the service improvement programs.
• Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
• Training of new team members.
• Work with project teams for activities such as new server build, OS upgrades, migrations etc
• Automation of tasks using Shell / Perl scripting
• Should be an Expert in Linux Administration (RHEL, CentOS, Suse, Debian , Fedora )
• Should be an Expert in KVM
• Should be an Expert in LVM
• Should be an expert in VXFS / VXVM
• Should be an Expert in Satellite server Management and configuration
• Experience in Administration and troubleshooting of Linux Virtual Machines in VMWARE.
• Knowledge and experience of HP Proliant BL460C G10 / G7 / G8 / G9 , HP DL380 G7 / G9 servers Firmware upgrade and hardware troubleshooting.
• Experience in Advanced shell scripting
• Experience in Configuration and Troubleshooting of RedHat / Veritas / Linux HA / Suse / HP Serviceguard Cluster in Linux
• Experience in Performing ASM SAN disk addition in Oracle RAC Clusters in Linux
• Experience in NIS, NIS+ / DNS configuration
• Experience in Patch management
• Experience in NFS / Automount configuration
• Knowledge of configuring NIC Bonding / Trucking in Linux
• Experience in Recovery of Operating system from backup
• Experience in Server / OS Crash analysis
• Experience in Performance tuning
Requirements for you as a Teacher/Mentor/Support:
- You should be very experienced as Linux Server Admin
- VERY GOOD Communication Skills!
- A nice have would be if you already have teaching experience!
IN CASE you have some Certificates, please also let me know and send me a proof of them.
I will definitely take this into consideration!!!!
Wish you good luck!
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $15/tunti tähän työhön
I am already a linux server administration. I already did certification in RHCSA and RHCE. so Give me chance. you can call anytime. phone number - 9464533324
Hello, I am a unix and linux administrator for more than 13 years and I can help you with your request. Also, I have experience in HP Hardware and Vmware. Please, refer to me for further details. Thank you
Yes, I can help you on this. I am RHCE, CCNA, CISA and many more certification with 20 years experience in IT and IT security. You can believe me and check my certifications and experience also.