I want local git server on linux.
1. Git Server (Master Repository) that gets used by 3 users (Ash1Repo, Vladan2Repo, and TestApplicationRepo) and only those files that get changed inside the Master Repository can get pulled into any one of the repos. So if something changes in the master, I can come in the morning and run a pull command of some type and update my local copy of the repository where i am working and same for the other client repositories.
2. The 3 Git Client that can update their individual repository from using the central Git Server repository on the same Linux box.
3. A detail document that explains the setup to configure of the above 1) and 2).
4. Complete step-by-step running the described in the detail design document.
5. Also some basic commands to manage and understand pull/push from the central repository and revert.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $210 tähän työhön
Hi, I've good knowledge of git on linux server like configuring git and integrate with github or bitbucket, and have strong knowledge of git commands. Hoping for you revert to start the work asap. Regards
I have a lot of experience with Linux and programming, over 35 years, Python and Django over 10 years. I work with private and local git service every time. Repository control and access by system user with ssh key.