We are looking for a DevOps for linus and Jenkins to help us run the servers of the company.
In our team of developers, you will work on various exciting development projects.
- Install apps
- Set up Jenkins / gitlab jobs
- Create db instances (mongodb / mysql / postgresql)
- Edit nginx / apache instance
- Implement cors when needed
- Use nodejs to improve processes
- Troubleshooting incidents
- Manage automatic run of tests and merge requests
- Create nodejs jobs to help with the projects
- Create new pipelines for automations
Ex1: build mobile apps, and auto deploy to hockey apps
Ex2: notify a client when a new build is available for him
- Surveillance of all our apps and processes
At least 1 year of work as a Devops at a professional level.
- Good understanding of admin sys and code.
- Knowledge of nodejs
- Knowledge of how modern apps works (api + rest + front + web pack + Composer)
- Experience on Jenkins
- Knowledge of modern devops tools is a plus (capistrano, kubernetes, puppet).
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus.
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I have total 7 years of experience in Devops and worked on different technologies. I am currenlty working on the tools Jenkins and Gitlab as a Consultant in Oracle India Pvt Ltd.
I'm a devOps engineer,I'm very experienced with docker and Jenkins.I am also good at software deployment and development, including PHP nodejs golang, etc. I have worked in large devops practices like aliyun and aws
Hello, we are a company with 8+ years of experience in cybersecurity and web development. We have reviewed your project, and we are ready to start. Let's chat and discuss the details.