your task is to deliver a bash script which installs a bunch of services
1. you get a fresh installed server with [login to view URL] installed
2. only SSHD and apt is ensured to be prior installed on ubuntu
your task is to:
- download latest nextcloud OSS via wget
- install all required packages for nextcloud latest
- install phpmyadmin
- configure phpmyadmin to be only accessible via https
- configure phpmyadmin to be accessible from specific networks ([login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL])
- install httpd/apache
- install latest nextcloud
- init the database for nextcloud accordingly
- configure nextcloud to be accessible only via https
- configure to use a predefined ssl key/certificate (simulate it by providing a self signed cert/key for installation)
- configure nextcloud to use apache
- configure nextcloud to use http/2
- configure nextcloud to communicate with nextcloud clients only via https
- configure apt autoupdates for security updates to install them automatically on availability
- configure a [login to view URL] or .httaccess which redirect to the specific https nextcloud page
--- redirect url: [login to view URL] to [login to view URL]
--- redirect url: [login to view URL] to [login to view URL] <nextcloudFrontend>
you deliver a well documented/commented bash script with a description what is done in the next step to make reviews possible
you deliver into a git repo
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work and we will share you more tasks like this
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Your placed bid is based on the fact, that you have read the job description and it is the upper bound on your bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
Hello..I am an experienced cloud server engineer ...I can write a bash script for you to install nextcloud automatically on cloud server with domain and ssl .......Let me know in chat
I have a process created, currently in production, that leverages docker that creates a nextcloud environment that includes DB, App, and Web. I can help you deploy in your environment on day one.
DevOps Engineer with more than 12 years experience in software engineering. I have a Linux Ubuntu 20.04 on my workstation, I can start working on the Bash script and test it locally.