- I have a GCP Trial account and setup a Micro Linux VM instance.
- I can login via Google Cloud console SSH but I need to login via Putty SSH and Winscp to transfer files.
- You just need to configure 2 user account for ssh login using user ssh keys (not instance level public keys)
- I have teamviewer for you to remote access to my PC and show me step by step the procedure to configure ssh access while I document the steps.
- I have Project Owner access, gcloud SDK installed, putty 0.7, running on Win10
- There are no customised blocking firewall rules setup except to allow incoming http, https and ssh (port 22)
Your payment will be same day upon completion of configuration and testing via putty ssh login and winscp SFTP transfer, and me documenting the steps.
I have 16 years of experience in web hosting, server administration and php programming See my previous works at https://www.freelancer.com/u/NetFreeHost Message me, let's discuss the project.