0. install FreeSwitch
1. Connect to SIP provider (Asterisk)
2. Setup codecs & protocols (T.38 is a must with G.711 fallback)
3. Test T.38 with a fax software.
The Freelance should know FreeSwitch, ssh, *wireshark*, debug SIP Protocol problems, Linux in general.
The project is finished when FreeSwitch provides T.38 with G.711 fallback to client software (Hylafax) via tty or API.
Time frame for installation : 7 days.
Here is a more detailed technical description. Please revise your bid and suggest a fixed price for the project.
1. Install FS on Fedora 20.
2. Configure FS to place SIP calls via a local Asterisk or directly to the Teleco provider.
3. Install GoFaxIp (https://github.com/gonicus/gofaxip) and configure Hylafa (installed) to use it.
The Fedora 20 machine, Asterisk & Hylafax are installed and working. You job is to allow Hylafax to make T.38 fax calls via GoFaxIp.
The project is declared working when Hylafax make's T.38 calls with a G.711 fallback via FreeSwitch in a reliable consistent way.
We will provide an Hylafax expert to work with.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello! I should try to configure faxes on your systems. Honestly, I have experience with asterisks and T30, and it whould be very interesting for me to learn and force to work GoFaxIP.
ICT INNOVATIONS is a team of telephony [login to view URL] provide product and [login to view URL] provide services in asteris,freeswitch,elasitx,voip,[login to view URL] contact with us, [login to view URL]