0. install FreeSwitch
1. Connect to SIP provider (Asterisk)
2. Setup codecs & protocols (T.38 is a must with G.711 fallback)
3. Install GeoFaxIp.
4. Connect Hylafax (installed) to GeoFaxIp.
5. Make everything work T38 / G711 Fax protocol.
6. Make Hylafax pass the CID to use (what number will the destination see) to FS to Asterisk.
The Freelance should know FreeSwitch, ssh, *wireshark*, debug SIP Protocol problems, and Linux in general.
The project is finished when Hylafax sends faxes using T.38 / G711 protocol via GeoFaxIp->FreeSwitch->Asterisk, and have high success rate (95%+)
Time frame for installation : 7 days.
Please give me a price quote for the full work.