Hi we are looking for a professional BSD scripting guy to provide us with a script that we can install on pfsense the will help us allow theme modifications and rebranding of pfsense.
What I would think of this:
pfsense has a built in themes and has pfsense logo inserted everywhere.
we want a simple way (maybe a script)
that will do the following:
when you run the script it will not change much it will do the following:
1. change the pfsense logo with our own logo (maybe go a wget from our website and put the logo insteas).
2. change the theme colors and bgs to what we will agree and define.
3. make sure this applies to other themes as well. (we are using pfsense std theme)
4. make sure that this file or script does not erase when there is a firmware update or upgrade for pfsense.
5. retain the std footer text info that the system is pfsense and its gpl ...etc.
Pls I need to be shown past experience in this.