Vicidial need installed

We need someone to install and configure a Vicidial predictive dialer, with all the features. Consultant must configure SIP or IAX trunks so that Vicidial is working properly.

We will be using the dialer primarily for outbound calls with test agents.

We need the install to be done remotely. For the test dialer we plan on purchasing an Intel based machine with 1GB DDR2 SDRAM.

We plan on using the same consultant for maintenance and other project installs if the test goes well.

75% of the payment will be given once the job is completed and working. The remaining 25% will be given to you after the 14 days of testing. You will have to give 14 days free support for testing and removing any bugs.

Winning consultant must be able to start the project seventy-two (72) hours after winning bid.

If you do not agree on the terms mentioned above, please DON'T waste your time and DON'T bid. If you succeed completing this project, we hope to eventually use the same consultant when we expand and for ongoing maintenance and support. Eventually we hope to have seven to eight Vicidial dialers up and running if testing goes well.

Only consultants with previous experience on Vicidial are accepted. Please include the number of remote install of Vicidial you completed successfully.

Also we will take any suggestions on how best to proceed with the project from experienced consultants biding on the project.

I have a programmer currently working for me, but he seems to have hit a snag. Therefore help is required immediately. I am also looking for more help in other various programs that could be used help grow my telemarketing business. I am looking for someone that I can use over and over again for various projects.

Taidot: Linux, puhelinmyynti

Näytä lisää: working for intel, telemarketing consultant, telemarketing business plan, start up consultants, start up consultant, snag a job, remote support linux, programmer need programs, programmer job remotely, outbound job, need programmer job, need business consultant, need a c++ programmer for a job, need a consultant for a project, i need help in programmer, i need a programmer for my start up, i need a linux programmer, i am looking for telemarketing projects, how do i start a business plan, free consultant, free business consultants, features of telemarketing, c++ programmer remote job, consultant telemarketing, consultants in business

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 0 arvostelua ) Phoenix, United States

Projektin tunnus: #452074

Myönnetty käyttäjälle:


Hi, I can do installation of vicidial and also do configuration with the provider. I can able to provide you support and also for the training. I will do this job with satisfaction

$200 USD 5 päivässä
(0 Arvostelua)

7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön


This is Gardo aka Demian Biscocho lead developer of the VicidialNOW open source project ([url removed, login to view]). If you want this done right contact me. By the way, your budget is way too small for the scope of th Lisää

$250 USD 7 päivässä
(16 arvostelua)

Ready to help you for installation of your new vicidial server. thanks

$200 USD 4 päivässä
(5 arvostelua)

just have a placehold here first. will share with you my offer in pm.

$250 USD 7 päivässä
(4 arvostelua)

Kindly check PMB

$250 USD 2 päivässä
(5 arvostelua)

sir i will do this project for u i have done 5 successful installtion in india i also have web gui for downloading recording files n also some more reporting features

$200 USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)

escrow to start

$200 USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)