Are you a shell or python developer with Hylafax experience? I currently have a web form that allows users to submit an email which successfully sends the email via local sendmail. I need a script that will take the subject of an email, strip the dashes and parentheses around area code and submit the message via sendfax. Hylafax-client is already installed on the server and sending faxes via remote hylafax server.
Requirements of the Hylafax script
1) Script must work with sendmail (can provide shell access on the Linux server)
2) The web form formats the subject with phone number to include dashes and parentheses around the are code this must be striped out so only the number is submitted to Hyafax as the detestation fax number.
3) the script should only be triggered when using a specific to: email address, all other emails must be handle via sendmail.
4) pdf, tiff, and word documents must be converted to work with Hylafax.
5) must be able work remotely and understand how open ssh works.