Käynnissä

Asterisk GNUDialer remote install

We need someone to install and configure a GNUDialer predictive dialer, with all the features. Consultant must configure so that GNUDialer is working properly. ( we will run this on a linux network)

75% of the payment will be given once the job is completed and working. The remaining 25% will be given to you after the 30 days of testing. You will have to give 30 days free support for testing and removing any bugs.

we will take any suggestions on how best to proceed with the project from experienced consultants biding on the project.

Taidot: Asterisk PBX, Linux

Näytä lisää: gnudialer, install gnudialer, gnudialer install, gnudialer install linux, gnudialer install asterisk, gnudialer features, gnudialer asterisk, gnudialer configure, remote support linux, free consultant, run gnudialer linux, install gnudialer asterisk, install gnudialer linux, asterisk remote job, best remote, remote support, remote job, install linux, how to proceed with, Free PBX, free biding, asterisk linux, asterisk install, network consultant, free asterisk dialer

About the Employer:
( 30 reviews ) Oslo, Philippines

Projektin tunnus: #515842

9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 369 $ tähän työhön

captek

Hi, We have working experience on Asterisk, A2billing, Openser and other VoIP related technologies. Thanks

250 $ USD 1 päivässä
(10 arvostelua)
6.3
itamarjp

I will do it for you, escrow will be required, icq, skype or google talk for communication also required.

750 $ USD 30 päivässä
(65 arvostelua)
5.6
srinichal

Ready to do the task

250 $ USD 30 päivässä
(11 arvostelua)
4.2
openasterisk

Hi, i am asterisk and dialer expert...please check PM. thanks

225 $ USD 5 päivässä
(3 arvostelua)
3.8
pgcoding

please check pmb.

300 $ USD 3 päivässä
(3 arvostelua)
3.6
tahiralmas

We have the right person for open source dialer solutions , we agreed to fulfill your requirement

500 $ USD 3 päivässä
(4 arvostelua)
3.5
sergsoft

Please see PMB

600 $ USD 15 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
0.0
wadde3

Let's start job. All your requirements will be done.

250 $ USD 10 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
prabhakarast

Please check my pm

200 $ USD 1 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0