We need someone who can configure network like this (if it possible) . Please looking at diagram,
Our purpose is protect ip of http server ([url removed, login to view]) from ping !!
1. When user open [url removed, login to view] in browser , [url removed, login to view] will answer and send reply to user directly
2. [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] is on different subnet
3. When user ping [url removed, login to view] they will get [url removed, login to view] , but if user make http get , it will send and reply to/from [url removed, login to view]
Any idea is welcome !!
limitation of my real server .
1. My test server is locate at outside Thailand.
2. My real server is locate at in Thailand for serving customer in Thailand
3. Link from my real server to user in Thailand is 1000Mbps
4. But link between test server and real server is only 10Mbps (ISP limit it)
5. So if all packet must to pass trough test server , It will bottle neck.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I'm a linux server administrator with experience in configuring web servers and I can help you with this. What you need can be easily achieved with a reverse proxy and a VPN between the two servers.
Hello, I could provide you with more than one solution to this predicament. Should you be interested in my advice, please drop a private message. Kind regards, C.R.