We have the following servers with a hosting company today:
- 1 webserver using Centos 64 with nginx
- 1 Database server running Centos 64 and MySQL
We want to move this to AWS, and we need help doing so.
Please advise how you would do this for us. We don't have access to download backup/image of the server.
We have the following questions:
1. Is it possible to copy/create a image of the server from the server command window?
2. Is there another way to do this?
3. Do you have any advise regarding MySQL on virtual server vs Amazon RDS? Will you advise us to use RDS for this?
Our server has been configured and modified (optimized), so it is EXTREMELY important to keep all files/config from our current webserver.
This has to do with config of nginx as well.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 135 $ tähän työhön
I have extensive experience that meets the qualifications, and would be happy to complete this work for you. We can speak via telephone, skype, yahoo im, aim, msn messenger, or irc chat. Thank you, Sean Brady
Hello, I'm a Amazon Web Services architect having migrated a CMS for Video Pipeline to AWS. Regarding your question about EC2 Images, it really depends. Regarding the Mysql, RDS is a great service.
Hi! I have 3 years experience working with AWS, as well as 7+ year experience as a Unix Sysadmin, although I'm new here at [url removed, login to view] . I can help you with this.