We require an experienced link builder to obtain 100 PageRank 4 or higher one-way links (themed links only) to a hemorrhoids/piles (health-related) website.
Keywords to use and URLs to link to will be provided to the winning bidder.
* One way non-reciprocal links only, no link exchanges.
* No Black Hat SEO.
* Links must be from free, permanent sources. (no ongoing payment sites). All links must be permanent and guaranteed for 24 months minimum
* No link farms, link directories, forums, blogs, adult & porn, article directories, press releases or blacklisted/spam sites or sites banned by Google.
* No links from social bookmarking sites or from profiles of social sites.
* Link page must have a recent Google & Yahoo cache.
* Must be manually submitted.
* No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
* Link pages must be related to “hemorrhoids, piles”
* No comment links
* Links must be static: no redirects, scraper or mirror sites, cloaking, or anything banned by Google.
* Links must be clearly visible to visitors on the site and should not have any restrictions such as rel=”nofollow.”
* Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
* No more than 10 outbound links per page.
* Links must contain our target anchor text and link to index page
* All links must be indexable by googlebot
* No links with "nofollow" attribute in the link tag (must be search engine indexable).
* No links to pages blocked by [url removed, login to view] (Again, must be search engine indexable).
* Links must be on a page with a Google PR of at least 4+, not just a PR4+ site.
* One link per domain, all from different class C IP ranges
* Links must be from English websites only.
* Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
* All links should be from sites located in the United States, Canada, Western European and Australia.
* Links should be deployed over the course of 10 weeks at a rate of 10 per week.
* All links must be static, plain, standard a href type text links and direct using provided anchor text
* Only honest ethical work accepted. I reserve the right to reject any link not found suitable or meeting these requirements.
* Link can’t be within a frame or iframe.
* Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
* You MUST provide details on how you intend to achieve this 100 one way links. Bids without explanations will be ignored.
Winning bidder must provide a spreadsheet at the end of each week with all of the links posted so far containing:
- Date that the link was submitted
- Date that link showed up on the page
- URL of site where the link is located
- URL pagerank
- Anchor text used
- Site Title
- Site URL
- Site PR
We are keen to establish an on-going relationship with a quality provider.
Service Providers who are unable to meet the requirements, please do not bid on project. If winner of project fails to comply with requirements, no payment will be made.