You will be required to locate and identify on-topic sites and facilitate one way inbound links to our homepage. We want a long term partner that understands the importance of communications and flexibility in a business relationship
We currently want 50 quality inbound one way links going to our home page
We expect you to clearly communicate the number of links that you will be able to secure each week/month.
• All inbound links must be PR4+
• Under no circumstances will a PR3- home page be acceptable..
• Sites you find as links must have no more than 50 links on a page.
• NO LINK FARMS.
• Links must be relevant and related to the keywords on our site.
• Each link must be from a completely separate class C IP address. This means that the links must reside on different servers in different locations.
• General directories will be used only as a last resort unless they are specific to the industry in which our client does business. An example would be an engineering directory.
• Links may not be used on multiple campaigns unless we give specific permission to do so.
• No links from competitors will be accepted.
• We expect these links to remain in place for at least one year
Link Relevancy Criteria:
• You will be required to determine the relevancy of the links you provide based on appropriate keywords in the title, headline or URL of the page. Links must be relevant to the keywords and site theme of our specific project.
• Backlinking a competitors site is an acceptable and recommended means of finding links as is using links from an appropriate Yahoo or DMOZ category. Use of tools such as Google’s Site Flavored search is also recommended.
• If directories are used, they must contain compatible and clearly defined relevant categories.
• Blogs and articles are acceptable as long as they are on topic and meet the other requirements as detailed in this document.
• All links must be communicated to your us
Reporting and time required for the project
• Within 5 days of being awarded the project, you will have researched and communicate to us some potential link partners including the URL, title, description, and email -or- URL of the submission page. If it is not done the project will be re-assigned and you will no longer be considered for future assignments.
• Within 5 days of the assignment of the project you will pass this information to us to let us know the status of the campaign.
• Campaigns will be considered completed upon verification of the number of links being achieved.
• All projects are required to be completed within 45 days.
Requirements from you
Please provide us with your linking qualifications including sample linking campaigns you have completed. If you are new to linking, don't bother bidding.
• If a project extends past day 45 from when the links page became “live” on the project site we will reduce the balance due by 25% as most projects are time critical.
• If a project extends past day 60 from when the links page became “live” on the project site you will not be due any additional payment and the project will be re-assigned.
• In return for a well run project you will be awarded repeat business and will be assured a long term profitable relationship.
• We expect these links to remain in place for at least one year.
Do not reply if you have no experience or feedback. Please use the word relevant in your response so I know you read all this and understand. Do not reply if you do not understand our requirements.