What to do:
1) You will create one account at gmail for confirmations; you will give me the login and pass and you will not delete any confirmation email.
2) Link deployment must be staggered to avoid penalties - links must be distributed over the course of a month.
3) All links must be permanent and all links should be manually obtained and not via software submission. White-hat techniques only.
4) All links must be from distinct real websites with different class c domains and IP addresses.
5) All links must be from sites and pages with content related to our site.
6) All links must be direct html links. No redirect codes allowed.
7) All links must be crawl-able by search engines; not in no-follow areas.
8) All linking pages can have no more than 30 outgoing links on that page so that the PR allocation is not diluted.
9) All links must be one-way links, no reciprocal links. Sites must not be promised links back from our site.
10) The page linked from should have a PR of 1 or higher.
11) The links must be relevant and targeted text links from an English language website.
12) You must check that the link can be spidered and that the pages containing the links must be indexed and crawled by Google to rule out any bad neighborhoods/banned pages. If you type the URL into Google and cannot find the site, there is a problem.
13) Linked sites must be in production (fully working/developed websites which are not under construction)
14) Websites should not be part of any framed websites.
15) One way links only.
16) All links should be a href links and NOT be rel="nofollow" links.
17) You will choose anchor texts, titles and descriptions.
What NOT to do
1) be done through a script of any kind (java, meta, 302 redirect, etc.)
2) from framed pages, embedded in flash, or excluded by robots.txt.
3) be purchased.
4) from Free-For-All link networks, link farms, forums, classifieds, dynamic links, blog comments, or any other black hat tricks.
5) no links from gambling, porn, pharmacy, indecent, questionable websites, or Google banned sites or pages loaded with adsense ads, mouseovers, or other PageRank hoarding tricks.
6) No links that participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], or other low quality sites
7) No pages or page titles that have "links" or "partners" as any part of it.
8) No links from discussion board postings of any nature.
9) Be in Graphics or Flash Elements. All links must be in text format.
You will provide us:
Excel Spreadsheet containing:
1) Site URL
2) Page URL that contains our link
3) Link Keyword (Anchor Text)
4) PageRank of the site
Please, tell us what could you do for us with a 50$ budget, and what do you expect with that. We will require that you can provide what you offer in a month.
If more time is needed, it will be provided if there is a good reason.