To work through a list of URL’s, identify the category of the site and add a link where appropriate. We need a total of 60 links added.
Please view the attached worksheet – caravan insurance. This worksheet contains a long list of potential link sites sorted by PR. You will work through this list starting at the top and working down systematically, with no gaps. For each row you must:
1. Visit the site via the URL
2. Identify the category of site. There are 10 options: Adverts (i.e. any caravan links tend to be advertisements), Article Site Free, Article site Paid, Blog, Directory Free, Directory Paid, Directory Reciprocal, Forum, Text Link Free and Other. Please select the correct category from the dropdown list in the column ‘Categories’.
3. If the category is a Directory Free, Forum, Blogs or Text Link Free category, you can add a link (approximately 1 in 4 will fit one of these categories). The link to be added is specified in the work sheet (at the top) and is: [url removed, login to view]
Please note: If the site does not allow deep linking (i.e. /[url removed, login to view]) then please only use [url removed, login to view] (i.e. the domain) as the link instead and mark it down in the notes column.
4. The anchor text/title text to be used for each site is specified in the Anchor Text column. Please cut and paste to use.
5. The accompanying description to be used for each site is specified in the Descriptions column. Please cut and paste to use.
6. If you successfully add a link, please select Yes in the ‘Link added?’ column. If not, please select No.
7. Occasionally, you will be required to set up a username and password. If you are required to add login information, please select ‘Yes’ in the ‘Needed?’ sub-column of the Log-in Information section.
8. The standard username to sign up with is: “caravanins2009”. The standard password is “link2009”. If you use these please add them to the relevant sub-columns. If the site requires a differently formatted username and password, please make one up and note it in the relevant sub-columns.
9. Please use the Notes column to explain any anomalies e.g. why you were unable to add a link even though the site is categorized as a Free Text Link site.
10. When you have added 60 links, the task is complete. You do not need to continue categorising sites or adding more links.