We are an Web development and Internet marketing company located in South Florida and we're looking for link traders that can build up links to our client's web sites. We have clients now that pay everymonth for link programs we have in place and we need to get more traders ASAP. We are looking for people that can provide links from 'quality' sites not link farms, gambling sites or any sites that might hurt our rankings.
Must be manually submitted.
• No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
• Links should be from relevant websites (!!!HEALTH RELATED!!!!)
• No blacklisted or spam sites.
• Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
• No “NoFollow” Tricks
• No offensive sites (porn, drug, gambling…)
• Keywords need to be in the Anchor Text of the links
• Do not overuse any one keyword
• Links must be permanent
• Cached within last 30 days
• No link networks PLEASE
• No link farms or bad neighborhoods PLEASE
• No more than 25 outbound links (very important)
• No blogs, ping sites, guest books, classified ads, forums, blog comments… (Unless you are willing to take very little for those)
• The sites must be at least 2 years old
• Only ethical work will be accepted.
* Links must be from English websites only - PREFERABLY USA BASED IP'S
• White Hat SEO Links ONLY we WILL NOT accept any tricks or SPAM methods.
Please post the amount you would like to be paid per link/PR etc. If you do it in packages please state those. We are looking for an ongoing relationship. We have plenty of more work for the right person(S).
After speaking with my partner we figured out that these are the prices we can afford to pay:
PR6 = $5 per link
PR5 = $4 per link
PR4 = $3 per link
PR3 = $2 per link
PR2 = $1 per link
They must be from health related quality web sites.
I answered this to a member, but I thought 'everyone' should see it. "We are only looking for some one to trade links. We do not need a special traffic/link packages. We are not looking to buy a product. Our goal is simple. We need someone to 'slowly' build up links not jam 1000s of links at us from unrelated sites."
This could lead into a fulltime job for the right person and possibly other projects :)