>Just to be clear.
>1. There will be one article per USA website.
>2. The article will on the site and will have a direct link from the
>3. The home page of the site should be a PR 4.
>4. There will be 5 to 7 links in the article pointing to my site(s).
I have 10 to 20 content articles. These articles are 300 to 600 words long that have keyword rich content. The scope of this project will be to identify a relevant site for each of my articles and place the article (with its links) on the site. The article page should either be its own page or more preferably part of an established page with relevant content.
- The site's home page must be a minimum of a google page rank 3 (preferably 4 or higher).
- Links less than PR4 links must need preapproval.
- The article page must have a direct link from the home page.
- Our article must be on pages with less than 20 external links
- The article pages with their links active must remain up for a minimum of 6 months.
- I have the right to disapprove a link.
- I will not pay for disapprove a link.
- No banned sites, no racist or illegal content sites. No adult sites, gambling/casinos, Rx, banned by Google, and should not use automated software
- Each page content email request has to be personalized so that it’s not regarded as spamming.
- I am willing to provide a recipricol link (or page) too, just give me the URL & I will put it in myself
- Sites that will not meet the above will not be payed for. All sites will be approved by me, prior to payment. I will pay a fixed rate per approved site. I reserve the right to refuse a site even if it does meet the above.
For any recipricol links, you will need to send me all of the links you wish to add in spreadsheet format, so that I can insert them (preferably all at once).
I will want a spreadsheet at the end of the process, their google PR, and the page that has our article on it, to check for verification.
The content of the site is related to wedding favors, bridal shower favors, birthday party favors, custom cookie favors, etc