We are looking for a passionate seo professional who loves the challenges of seo and knows how to get very aggressive results day and in and day out.
If this is you, make sure you read all the way through before you apply.
We are an agency and are looking for 1 seo professional. You should already be working with an agency or clients, and have impressive results on their SERP ranking targets and GMB ranking in multiple counties or counties.
Our growing marketing agency is looking to hire the right seo guru to fully manage 1-2 campings. We are looking to bring them on to a more full time role within our company with much greater compensation within 3 months.
Here’s what the right person will do for us
1. Be very aggressive in their ability to provide results on both gmb and organic search
2. Be currently using grey hat techniques for both gmb and organic.
3. Be very competent in all phases of seo from on page, technical, to off page, guest post outreach (not going to be a big part of this job, except for free guest post sites), content promotion, hq link building, competitor analysis + backlink strategy analysis, overall seo strategy, 301s, broken LinkBuilding, etc
4. You should be easy to work with. Reliability is a must. The ability for you to communicate feeely and regularly is also a must.
5. This isn’t just a job for you. You do anything you approach with the highest quality and commitment.
6. Available to speak and get on calls regularly, sometime between 11am and 11pm pacific standard time.
7. Be available on weekends if necessary.
8. Have current client references preferably in the USA, that we can talk to.
If this is you, send me a message. Well want to see recent SERP ranking reports and discuss some recent projects of yours and we will sit down and analyze your results as well to make sure you are what we are looking for in an seo hire.
9. Have the ability to create content for article and free guest posting opportunities. This requires at minimum an ability to use the right spinning tool then manually revise the article, or work with a good content team with the ability to replicate native US English.
Budget: 275-300 a month to start