Käynnissä

Fix Website Link Profile (Penguin Casualty)

My wife's site was hit by the April 24th Google updates last year and still has not recovered. The site is and always has remained indexed but several of the high traffic keywords were lost. I need someone with experience to help me fix this site including on-page and off-page factors in order to get back to a balanced and natural looking link profile.

The website is [url removed, login to view] and traffic is currently at about 30% of what is was before. I need someone with experience to help me get back the other 70%.

I always leave excellent 10 feedback for a job done well.

Taidot: Linkkien luominen, Verkkosivun hallinta

Näytä lisää: what is website traffic, natural profile, help website fix, help me fix this, building website traffic, google penguin, fix website, need help building website, link building 2013, penguin help, penguin link building, link building penguin, profile www, fix penguin, penguin updates, natural link building, several fix, fix website keywords, help building website, help fix website, someone fix website, website restore error fix, joomla website browser compatibility fix, website listed malicious fix, website compatibility error fix

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 217 arvostelua ) Charlotte, United States

Projektin tunnus: #4279656

2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön

seoandwebdesigns

Experts in SEO, Links Building, Web Design and Development Services => Please Refer My P.M.B. Details...

$100 USD 10 päivässä
(122 arvostelua)
6.1
googlelead

Please check PM.

$100 USD 60 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0