Hi LexProtector. I came across this old project you did and practically need the same thing done. A NNN agreement primary in Chinese (and then translated to English second). This is the project you did for $90. Would you be able to provide the same for my startup? I am making a mobile accessory device and just need a basic NNN where the contractors name can be changed. Do you also create OEM manufacturing agreements as well once a prototype is developed and I want to begin mass production? I heard an OEM manufacturing contract is needed on top of a NNN. Please advise. THanks
I need a certified Chinese lawyer who can write me a legal Chinese agreement called non-disclosure, non-use, non-circumvention agreement. The written language is Chinese with its English translation. The agreement must focus on:
1. The Chinese company agrees not to use the information (intellectual property, idea, concept, or product) in competition with me, the disclosing party.
2. It must be written in Chinese, governed by Chinese law, and exclusively enforceable in a Chinese court.
3. Disclosure is specifically prohibited within the group (in case the company I am dealing with has group of other companies or partners).
4. if there is infringement by any member of the group, the factory that made the disclosure will be fully liable.
5. non-circumvention: the factory I am dealing with or any of its group are not allowed to sell my product at all.
6. Chinese law is the governing law, Chinese is the governing language, and exclusive jurisdiction is in a Chinese court with jurisdiction over the defendant.
7. the NNN agreement provides for contract damages in a specific monetary amount for every act of breach. we will discuss this amount later.
Please provide proof that you are a certified lawyer.