The hypothetical scenario of the project is in regards to a construction contract dispute, where the author is acting as a cross examiner, and is required to question an expert witness. consequently, the selected freelancer will be required to analyse the project, which will be provided upon the award of the project, a 25 page Microsoft word document file, which will provide all details of what is required and the facts / issues of the dispute in explicit detail.
the general outcome of the work will be to provide an extensive list of questions and a strategy which will be used to cross examine the witness. by analysing the legal problem, the freelancer will be required to construct a logical legal argument to prove the inadequacy of the expert witness. the completed report will be utilised to prepare a case for an arbitration class exercise, which will be presented in front of examiners - consequently the completed work will need to be quite specific to allow for quick and easy understanding.
some documents which will be required (in addition to further information selected by the freelancer), as well as other relevant case law to support the argument:
- CPR 1998, rule 35
- The Practice Directions and the Protocol issued by the Ministry of Justice
- RICS Guidance for Expert Witnesses
- the completed work will only be used as reference by the author - however the work produced by the freelancer is required to be of an upper first class standard.
- Harvard referencing will be required.
- the maximum i will be willing to pay for the work is £100
thank you in advance for taking the time to bid on the project.