I am in need of 2 hours of advice from a **Qualified** candidate who can give me advice on how to best operate an LLC that I have recently created. You must be able to communicate through a video chat / voiceover program.
You should have experience and knowledge in the field of business law. We are based in Texas, and our sales are entirely through e-commerce.
There are a number of interested parties in my current business plans, and I need expert advice on a number of aspects of how to manage my LLC. I wish to minimize the tax burden on myself and all parties involved.
I am seeking information on:
- creating operating agreements
- the public roles, titles, and abilities associated with each position within an LLC
- ownership distribution vs. profit distribution
- employment of individuals
- business taxation
- the road bumps and obstacles to expect with owning an LLC
Once you respond with a bid and a summary of how you can help, I will arrange a milestone payment and we will chat for 120 minutes. I will use a webcam, you must have at least voice-chat capabilities.