Export Discovery is a company that offers export project manager outsourcing service for Lithuanian companies that are opening new export markets. For projects related to export to Norway we are looking for a freelancer project manager.
Projects which consist of:
- Gathering database of Norwegian companies in given industry (needed information: company name, website, physical address, number of employees, annual turnover etc.), 70-200 companies - 16 hours of work
- We choose 30 of those companies which have the best match for what we are looking for. Freelancer have to call those 30 companies in order to present our customer as potential supplier to those companies. PDF presentation will be provided as a marketing material to send over e-mail after phone call. - 10 hours of work.
- After our customer is introduced to these companies well (possibly by sending few e-mails and making few phone calls), freelancer have to arrange meetings with these companies at their headquarters so our customer can come for 3-5 days to Norway, go through few cities and have as much meetings as possible. Put all those meetings in a nice schedule, compare plane times, prices and choose the best option for our customer to come. - 3 hours
- Prepare an information sheet about each Norwegian company that is interested in our customer and which agreed for a meeting, provide them to us. - 1 hour
We are looking for:
- Native Norwegian speaker
- Person who have perfect communication skills to be able to call a number of companies
- 2 hours of personal training over Skype, detail explanation of what to do at each step.
- Manuals for different stages of project: phone call manuals with conversation scenarios, e-mail templates.
- Excel templates which needs to be filled in: company database, company information sheet, weekly report sheet etc.
- Personal e-mail address of @[url removed, login to view]
One project is 30 hours of work, lasts for about 3 weeks, salary is 400 Eur (13.11 Eur/h).