Lead list of all the small and medium digital fabrication studios in North American, UK, Germany,Holland, France, Singapore and Hong Kong.
These are organisation who take digital designs (gcode files) and manufacture them into physical product. Sculpteo is an example, but would be considered a 'large' operator for this brief. The brief seeks to identify smaller organisations in this space.
The methods of manufacture should be limited to
1. Laser cutting
2. Additive manufacture (3d printing)
Organisations which are OUTSIDE the brief and to be excluded from the list are those that:
1. Identify themselves as "machine shops"
2. Provide high tolerance manufacture output e.g. parts for aerospace or automotive
3. Are public traded companies (e.g listed on nasdaq)
A search algorithm may be used to gather this information, but only relevant leads will be rewarded.
The lead list MUST include:
[url removed, login to view] of organisation
2. Contact email
3. Web address
[url removed, login to view] of operation
5. Types of service provided
Additional data which could be completed if available:
1. Employee name(s)
2. Estimated size
3. Age of business
4. Type of machinery they currently use
5. Software tools they currently use
6. Key industry segments they provided there service to
The total budget for this brief will be $300-$500, and will be rewarded on fixed fee of €100 + €0.6 commission per lead basis, with a premium paid for leads which have >50% of the additional data requirements complete.
The due date for this is mid-march
The geographical split of the leads must represent of good cross-section of the regions requested, the suggested split:
US = 50%
Europe = 40%
Asia pacific (including Austrailia) = 10%