We are looking for a reliable free-lancer in order to create either a fan page or a group on Facebook and further promote and administrate it.
Requirements are as follows:
• We are looking for a reliable person with solid people skills;
• You must be to check our Facebook page and answer the users at least every 2 hours during the daytime;
• We are in search of an experienced and single-minded free-lancer able to withstand the stress, listen to the clients and understand them;
• You must be fluent in English. We will prefer to employ a native speaker of English, and although you may not be the one, your grammar must be as flawless;
• You must be an advanced user of PC, Internet (Facebook mainly) and Microsoft Word;
• Knowledge of any other language than English will be a great advantage;
• Knowledge of graphic redactors such as Photoshop or Corel will be a great advantage.
Your duties will be as follows:
• You must decide what is better from the standpoint of user count and popularity and you will have to choose to create either a fan page or a group on Facebook. The group/fan page must be created in 3 to 5 days following your employment by us;
• Compilation of all necessary documents such as set of rules and assuring that users of the Facebook group/fan page strictly abide by it. In case there is any breach of these rules on behalf of any user, you will have to take corresponding measures;
• Posting web-site updates to our group/fan page on Facebook;
• Socializing with users, answering their questions, providing them with any necessary information or anyhow serving as an intermediary between [the name of the company] and the users of the web-site on the Facebook fan page/group;
• Conducting polls regarding the user satisfaction level within the Facebook fan page/group on a rotating basis.
The budget is ONO and is to be talked over with the most suitable candidate.
If our mutual cooperation will prove itself as fruitful, we may provide you with more one-off jobs in the foreseeable future.