Looking for an experienced php (laravel) developer to create a proof of concept of a multi tenant web application.
As a starting point, you can work on a clean laravel 5.6 installation with auth package.
Below the requirements:
- the web application needs to work with SQLite
- user can login or register (as it is with Auth module)
- if a user registers, it's credentials (username/password) will be stored in a db called "main" (pgsql or mysql) together with the reference to it's personal sqlite db (let's call it user_n where n is the id of the user).
- At the user registration a sqlite db for this specific user is created, a db structure template is applied (through a migration?) so that will create a table (but in the future may be more) and the user is redirected to a home
- the home will have a simple form where the user can insert a random text and at submission it will be inserted in the user_1 db (assuming the userid is 1). The same page will display the value in the db stored in the newly created table. This will prove that both insert and select are performed on the correct DB.
- a document describing the implementation steps and what will be needed in the future developments to use the main dB or the tenant dB.
similar setup to this: [login to view URL] (which doesnt support sqlite)
I don't have any strict deadline, I prefer quality and cleanliness of the code over fast delivery time.