Create Animal Marketplace with Laravel 10 [WebApp|RestfulAPI]
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
I am looking for a skilled Laravel developer to create an Animal Marketplace. The project involves building a WebApp and RestfulAPI with the following features:
- Search and filter options: Users should be able to easily search for specific animals and filter the results based on various criteria.
- User profiles and messaging system: The marketplace should have user profiles where individuals can create and manage their listings. Additionally, a messaging system should be implemented to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers.
- Payment integration: The marketplace should have a seamless payment integration system to allow users to securely purchase animals.
- There are two section which is [Animal/Service] marketplace. So, member can list their animal for sell or service like grooming.
- App should be integrated with multiple language. You have to define language in EN then we can do localization to other languages
- You have at least 5 years experience in Laravel
- Proper of usage Redis for caching
- Proper of usage ElasticSearch / MeiliSearch for advance search
- Clearly documenting RestfulAPI (We need to build it to mobile app using Flutter)
- Understanding of MySQL optimization
- Able to deploy in Nginx environment
Terms & Condition
- We pay based on progress 30 % [hit 50%] and 60% (once finished). The rest 40% will be released after it passes our End User Testing. You are responsible to fix bugs
- You should follow our regulation. Do not ask to release any milestone if we clearly know that you have no achieve our target
- Make a clean code structure like managing Controller, Request, Middleware, Etc. So, it would be easy to maintain
The client has specific design ideas in mind for the Animal Marketplace. Therefore, the ideal candidate should be able to work with these design concepts and bring them to life.
Please discuss for more information
Projektin tunnus: #37499529
84 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $2416 tähän työhön
LARAVEL EXPERTS! We are working on laravel since last 11 years. We could do it. Could we discuss in details over chat now? Best Regards Techwelfare