I have a LabVIEW code which requires Input (a 2D array of string) and generates outputs (also a 2D array of strings).
We are using this application on a desktop and it is working just fine.
As part of this project, we want to make it available for users over internet. So the goal is:
1. Design a simple web GUI, where user can input the parameter and issue a RUN command and then receives the output.
2. Interface of the web GUI with existing LabVIEW application.
3. Should handle concurrent users working together.
4. Design documentation.
You will need to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal, answering these questions is mandatory just so that we know you've read the post thoroughly:
1. Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully?
2. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
3. Do you have any questions about the job description?
4. What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?