Andovar is seeking freelance transcribers to work with us on a big transcription project. The project is to transcribe Korean audio files which are media data. The project is now ready to start and will continue for 3 weeks.
About the job:
• Transcribers should expect to transcribe 50 audio minutes per day (5 days per week)
• USD750 (or 9,000,000 KWR) for transcribing 750 audio minutes
• Be a native Korean speaker
• Accurate typing skills
• Beginner transcribers, new graduates and students are welcome
• You must own a recent model computer with a reliable internet connection. You will be expected to be in touch with our Project Managers regularly over the course of the project.
• Willing to use a subtitling software, Aegisub. The software and training will be provided free of charge
• Willing to perform a short transcription test to demonstrate transcribing skill. Our client will approve a pool of transcribers based on the test results