We are looking to develop a share trading game as a promotional tool for our business.
We have already developed the backend Oracle database but need to complete the following :
1. Front end web pages
The share trading website will require the development of approximately 15 basic web pages. It should be developed in JSP and will communicate through a J2EE business tier to the Oracle relational database. The J2EE business tier should conform to the Model-View-Controller (MVC or Model 2) design pattern. See [url removed, login to view] for more information.
2. Integration with backend Oracle database.
The relational database for the share trading game is Oracle 10g and full scripts to recreate the database will be furnished to the successful bidder.
We have a completed specification document which will also be provided to the successful bidder. This document contains detailed information on the front end website requirements and all the necessary information to complete the integration with the backend database.
1. The completed source code should be delivered as a single project (in a ZIP file) created in an IDE of your choice. The source code must be verified as complete and build able by the tender before the project is termed as complete.
2. We require a Content Management/Admin Tool which will allow us update the website with our own content. We also require the relevant training document for these tools.
3. Please note we do not require hosting services
4. We also require post project support for at least 3 months.