I am looking for someone with experience preferably using Oracle CRM On Demand and Web Services.
I need a form (web based-jscript), that allows users to enter their sign-in credentials, enter a record key (opportunity ID), choose related (child) records (checkboxes), and press a copy button. The action will copy the opportunity and child records under a new name ('Copy of...). Back into CRM OD, and display a confirmation message.
This will require
1. a form to capture about 6-10 fields
2. a confirmation form on success
3. a error form, for elegant retry or reset
The Web services will consist of;
1. Create session (using user entered credentials)
2. Query Opportunity record, using key supplied
3. Query required related (child) records
4. Create new opportunity and child records (afer change name, all other fields the same)
5. Close session
The WSDL is available on the OD server, and would need to be dynamically referenced, ie retrieved each time, as this could be used across different environments, which might have slightly different WSDL (only re data values, methods always the same).
Authentication will be based on user supplied credentials
This needs to be in jscript (client-side).
Error handling needs to be elegant but simple, ie display error-code/text, and allow retry or reset.