Beds24 is a property management system. We currently use Beds24 ([login to view URL]) to manage renting out furnished apartments on Airbnb and other channels.
The task is to create a website on wordpress using the Homey template ([login to view URL]) to build a beautiful frontend website that shows off our properties and allows guests to book. All content is fetched from Beds24 JSON API ([login to view URL]).
The website will need to:
1. Retrieve pricing (daily rates, monthly rates, etc), minimum nights allowed to be booked, and availability of apartments (is it booked or vacant) from Beds24
2. Retrieve property content - photos of properties, text describing the property, features of the properties from Beds24. This could be updated with a 1-click one-way sync from Beds24 (so it doesn't need to do it on every page execution).
3. Quote new bookings based on rules (ie a daily rate for short bookings or a weekly rate for long bookings)
4. Collect guest details with a form
5. Store newly created bookings into Beds24
And separately to a payment processor (Commonwealth bank) [login to view URL]
6. Process payments of bookings created
7. Update booking status to PAID in Bed24