I have a application which has two page.
Page 1: login without password. user will provide predefined username in text box.( Admin will create this from backend). This only verifies that user is valid.
Page 2. This page loads google maps and on clicking anywhere on map a marker gets created. While marker gets created, its latitude and longitude also gets saved in DB using jquery ajax at the time of creation of marker on click. These markers are also not draggable. A default letter is getting saved in Database e.g. A, B, C, D for each new marker created as name. All marker can be saved as a map with a name. if user have created some makers but have not saved these then on next visit all marker gets recreated on load. User can start adding new marker. saving of existing map is must to start afresh. There are some changes required:
On click, marker should get created same like earlier done but should not be saved in DB until following function done by user.
1. Custom good looking marker to be used in place of default one.
2. Every marker will open a custom popup window which will have text box for giving a name to that marker. This should be mandatory field. Save button will be there to save maker name. At one time only one popup should open.
3. These marker should be draggable and droppable so that position can be changed. When user drags any marker, its latitude and longitude to be changed in database.
4. Success message to be shown to user when final map is saved by user.
5. Markers can be deleted. so a cross(X) like button required somewhere on marker of popup window to delete marker.
6. Issues to be fixed in above said all process.
I shall provide current solution and database table. A glance of application can be seen in attached screen shot.
developer need to develop above said new process, enhance existing process and rectify issues in earlier created code and new functionality to be created.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 26 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I am having 5+ years of software development in .net domain. I have worked on this google [url removed, login to view] possible I can give a demo before startup. Thanks, Kaustav