We have an existing 3 page static site(in CSS/div) which we want to integrate some basic Joomla functionality. So the existing CSS would be updated to a Joomla Template.
Initially we want visitors to be able to submit ideas/articles. There will be 6-7 initial categories that the visitor would choose one. Then they would feel out a template w/ 3-4 text areas and some basic user information so they could modify the submittal later. I want to keep this as simple as possible at first, but add the ability to grow the site.
I am thinking utilizing Joomla w/
- Community Builder http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/communities-&-groupware/communities/210/details
- FJ Related Articles http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/content-&-news/multiple-category-contents/6926/details so that suggestions can be placed in multiple categories
Latter it would be great to have others comment, vote, add links etc. , on submittals. Also we could display most recent, or most popular etc.
We would integrate the existing pages you have created into Joomla.
I think we will have several basic pages:
1) a index/category page: pretty basic like [url removed, login to view] but better looking
2) a category page like the [url removed, login to view] file I sent. The lead article, explaining the category, followed by 2 columns listing the most recent & the highest rated for that category.
3) Individual suggestion page. This would have 2 columns in our basic format. The large left hand column would have the full suggestion/article text, with comments below. The right hand column could list the authors other suggestions, and related
With out existing pages we would add search, the join button and for the home page. Add to the bottom of the left 2 column the highest rated & recent suggestions.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 165 $ tähän työhön
Dear Sir, We specialize in Joomla. We can customize all extensions you mentioned. Please see our Joomla work in PM and you will know that we can deliver professional solution. Thanks and regards.