My last guy, wincent, failed to do the project within the 2 days that he specified, plus he failed to contact me or keep me in the loop about anything that he did, all while he was working on other projects.
So, now, I need someone else. If you are not professional like wincent, then do not respond.
I am using Reverse Auction Factory 1.38.
I’m looking to have the following done:
1. I need two different types of accounts. I need a “Service Seeker” and “Service Provider” accounts.
Service Seeker Account
The “Service Seeker” account seems fine. If you go to [url removed, login to view], under the Service Seeker tab, I have a “Sign Up Here” link. Here, people can post their projects. When they log in, they have a “User Menu” that allows them the following:
* User Profile
* New Project
* My Projects
* My Watchlist.
They can post their projects, and then they’re asked to pay $5.00. Perfect.
Service Provider Account
The “Service Provider” account needs tweaking. I’m not sure if I need to have a separate log in for this. Here, I want the user to pay a $[url removed, login to view] subscription. I’ve purchased the “Pay Pal Subscription Pro,” but don’t have experience using it. Here, people can bid on projects. When they log in, I need a “User Menu” that allows them the following:
* User Profile
* My Bids
* My Watchlist (if this pertains to them)
Once they’ve made the initial payment, they’re allowed to bid on any projects.
On the home page, under “Service Provider,” there should be a “Sign Up Here” like there is under the “Service Seeker” area.
Changing the Project Bidding Screen
If you log in (username scott1, password scott1) to [url removed, login to view];task=viewbids&id=1&Itemid=69#bid, and click "Projects" and then "Tree Trimming," you'll see the project. We get one box with information and a second box with the "Description" and "BID Now" tabs. I'd like to flip the two boxes so that the "Description" and "BID Nows" tabs are on top and then box with information is on the bottom. Think it's easier to figure out what to do from there.
Latest Projects and Featured Projects
I have my "Service Seeker" and "Service Provider" modules in the content-bottom-equal position.
I have my "Latest Projects" and "Featured Projects" modules in the main-bottom-equal position.
I want the "Latest Projects" and "Featured Projects" to be in the content-bottom-equal position with each of them to take up a whole row by itself instead of sharing a row split in half. For some reason, if I change it to content-bottom-equal position, "Service Seeker," "Service Provider," and "Latest Project" all share the same row. The "Featured Projects" disappears all together.
I want this moved up because after someone logs in, I want the "Service Seeker" and "Service Provider" modules to disappear.
After someone logs in, they should only see the "Latest Projects" and "Featured Projects" on top.
Right now, the category position is split into two columns. I want to know exactly where to go so that I can split it into three columns. I keep poking around, but can't find the right file.
I need someone to:
1. Set up the "Pay Pal Subscription Pro" and test it out using PayPal Sandbox.
2. Create either one or two logins that will differentiate between a Service Seeker ($[url removed, login to view] per transaction) and a Service Provider Account ($[url removed, login to view] monthly recurring fee). I also need someone to test out both accounts to make sure that it works.
3. Make sure that there are separate User Menus for each type of account Service Seeker and Service Provider when a person logs in.
4. Flip the information box and second box with "Description" and "BID Now" tabs.
5. Change the module positions for "Latest Projects" and "Featured Projects" from main-bottom-equal to content-bottom-equal and show everything in the exact positions that I want them in (and explailn how to do it).
6. Tell me exactly where to go so that I can change the category position from two columns to three columns.
7. Document everything so that if I need to do it myself, I can do so.
I think that these would be relatively easy changes and could be done relatively quickly, but it would obviously take me more time, and I would be prone to more errors.