Since two of my better joomla freelancers are now to busy with work, I need an extra pair of hands.
The profile of the freelancers I like to work with:
1."can-be-done" attitude: meaning that i need freelancers that really know all the ins and outs of the tool. In this case, joomla.
2. affordable: this does not mean that you need to be cheap. I do not believe in cheap and good. But I also dont want a too expensive freelancer that takes my margin out of the budget i request to my clients.
3. nice, honest, reliable, available: these qualities are very important since I hope we can work for a long time.
4. not desperate for money: I understand that freelancers need to receive their money, just like I do, but when I feel that the work is not being done properly and that getting the money is the only thing important....it gets into my nervs. Sometimes going an extra mile is also important.
5. good english skills: we need to communicate in english so you need to speak english fluently.
6. Available over chat system and 24h or less response to emails: fast communication is very important.
The benefit of having me in your chat system is that I always have new projects with joomla for current and new customers.
Also, I am a nice guy:)
The only problem is that you need to respect all those points above and after 10years hiring people online, I know that only a very few are able to follow those, apparently, simple common sense rules.
But if you are out there, and ready, I have this minor 2 or 3 hours joomla project for you to handle, and if we get along, I will have much more.
When you bid, please show me some previous work you developed in joomla, so that I can see how good you are, and if you can send me some references that would be great.
I need you NOW, so if interested, please bid. If I find your bid interesting I will choose you immediately. I hope I can choose someone in the next couple of hours and after choosing you I would like to start the work.
The work for this project should take between 2 to 5 hours.
Some custom work in terms of design with crono, fix the "thank you page", hack a menu, and install a good newsletter component so that when users register, the emails could go directly to a newsletter component.
Do not forget to mention the code 199 when you bid so that I can distinguish rapidly the humans from the robots ;)