1) Import JoomlaKnowledge base articles ([url removed, login to view]), including intro text, article ID, categories, sections etc. into the native Joomla [url removed, login to view] content system. I have a number of other sites and mailings that link to the articles on this site. Thus, all of the url's for the articles in the new site must be identical to those in the current site. Also, since the Header Image Rotator is used to present the images on the top and right, the category and article id's must be identical from current to new site. More all other necessary files from the old to the new site.
I will supply two Xcloner ([url removed, login to view]) Joomla site backups . The backup you will be exporting from is Joomla 1.5.10. The one you will be exporting to is Joomla [url removed, login to view] The first has these articles in the JoomlaKnowledgebase the other is a fresh install that does not have the Joomla KnowledgeBase or any other content loaded into it. You are to move the articles from the first to the second backup. If you are skilled with SQL and phpMyAdmin you should be able to quickly and directly import the articles from the first database to the second.
You may download the backups from my site at [url removed, login to view];task=download&file=/[url removed, login to view]%[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
These are large files 187 and 56 mg, respectively. I have tested these links and they work. The admin username and passwords for the backups for both the new and old sites are admin/admin
There is a lot of unnecessary files and tables on the the current site that are left over from my early experimentation with Joomla. Make sure that you get rid of all of the old files on the current site before you install the new version of the site.
I think that I have installed all the necessary components, modules and plugins on the content-less backup. However, if I have missed some, I will supply them.
2) Unlike Joomla 1.5 itself, JoomlaKB allows articles to be put into more than one category. Use Linkr, which is already installed, to provide links to the other categories. Place the Linkr module so that it looks as much like the KB layout as possible.
3) I will be using Piwik ([url removed, login to view]) on the new site rather than the current Google analytics on the old. Version 4.1 of Piwik and the Joomla plugin are currently installed. Update Piwik itself and the plugin to the most current version available at the time of delivery.
4) Configure add-ons in the new site so that they look and work as they did on the original site.
5) Update Joomla to the latest version available at the time of delivery of this project.
6) You need to produce a complete Xcloner backup that is fully operational that I can first install and test on my local [url removed, login to view] installation. Then, when it is correct, you need to upload it to my production website at www.adhdtreatment.org. At this URL you can see the operational website whose backup you will be exporting from.
7) You may need to transfer some slight modifications of the template on the current site to the new site.
I am very interested in your ideas for how to improve this site. I will pay more for meaningful improvements. I hope that the winner of this bid will be available for long term development of this site. I am willing to pay more to work with a developer who has in-depth experience with Joomla 1.5x.
Please do not try to BS me. I have done 99% of what you see, so I am not naive. I am not a programmer, but I understand how Joomla works and have modest skills in html, php, java script, and CSS.
Until early September, I will be traveling in very rural areas where there is only occasional Internet access, so do not be concerned if I do not get back to you quickly.
Hi i am manjula and i am a freelancer. I have 2+ work experience in php. Iam much comfortable with joomla cms. Looking forward to work for [url removed, login to view] me at [url removed, login to view] at gmail dot com regards, [url removed, login to view]