- Auction site system
- Auction has an option of attaching various docs/photos and NDAs
- Auction is made of several auction items
- Each auction item has it's own specifications and attached document
- Bids are posted for each item
- Each bid can be accompanied with a comment
- Bids are hidden and visible only to purchaser
- Purchasers profile visible/unvisible
- Winner of the auction is handpicked
- The design has to be in separate templates
In the system there are purchasers & bidders ( content access limitation is part of the component ):
Purchasers have the access to:
- Their own inquiries
- The offers of the bidders
- History of their inquiries
- Their own ratings of the bidders
After the auction's closure the purchasers rate bidders upon criteria quality, responsiveness, and delivery the ratings are stored in the system, however they are not public.
Bidders have the access to:
- Their own offers
- All inquiries ( based upon selected criteria )
- History of their offers
- Their own ratings of the purchasers
After the auction's closure the bidders rate purchasers upon criteria quality of technical data, responsiveness, and payment the ratings are stored in the system, however they are not public.
The auctions can be publicly commented ( upon buyer's approval ). bidders pay monthly subscription to gain access to the system.
- Must be 100% JOOMLA integrated
- The bulit-in JOOMLA login
- Community builder integrated (optional)
Payment depends on the quality of the prepared solution. Payments exclusively through ESCROW system. Payments will be processed after 1 week of testing. We will consider only bidders with several successfuly completed international projects. The criteria for winning this job is also the delivery time. We will send additional information, detailed specification and links to existing reference websites to qualified bidders via PM.