RE: your bid/proposal must provide: rate$2/hour, cover letter, resume and answer to the following screening questions.
A bid or proposal is spam without providing rate$2/hour, cover letter, resume and answer to the following screening questions as your details Verses job ad:
1. Write your resume/cover letter by listing: full name, address to be verified via driver license, emailidsSkypeidWhatsapppPhone#, education, every job history by: firm name address, MM/YY, title, duty, technology use, project(don’t send: professional summary/ flyer), said skills rating in scale of entry/mid/senior/expert level and number of done WebApps development in said technology as well as mention how fast can you do webapps development in J2EE/C#ASP means coding line/minute excluding template contents.
2. Can you demo if interviewed your mentioned in cover letter/resume, whatsapp+skype online24x7 for quick response to client SMS /call, sped/MBPS for skypescreenshare webcam, handfree2sided headphone BuiltInMic, quiet workroom and SW/HW used by you?
3. How many enterprise webapps source code samples of past work of front thru back end do you have for demo in said technology?
4. As outside USA freelancer will you take the billable$3/hr subject to maximum billable$15fixed price job for your help based every developed webpage(billable$25fixed price for your help based every developed webpage,only if as US based freelancer you’ve :said technologies based development expertise with: Native English, real life samples,10+years experience, speed4lines coding/minute)?
5. What will you tell about your work history by date, client name, project details, Job success score and hours billed as freelancer?
6. Describe: English level (conversational/fluent/native), language besides English you speak, internet speed in mbps, online 24 x7via WhatApp+Skype, screenshare webcam ability, handfree2sided headphone Built-In-Mic, quiet workroom and SW/HW used by you?
7. How many years permanent FT job experience as enterprise web apps developer excluding freelancing or training years do you’ve?
8. Will you meet few times/moth or week on a client help need basis for 1hour online mentoring session at USA-EST 7/8/9pm?
9. Are you qualified in mentoring to the client in full lifecycle software development based programming help explaining A thru Z of sampling web page (AirIndia/mta/tdbank/murach and so on) for purpose of client’s learning, practicing mastering in said technology?
*Not wanted freelancer to come/go due to lack of skill/resource or falsification of: cover letter /resume/answers to the screening questions. Freelancer Outside US don't bid if you're looking for more hours/project as firm/more than billable$3/hr subject to maximum billable$15fixed as said.