Customer need to consume a Django API. The django API need to consume a 3rd Party SOAP WSDL service. In other words my system need to act like a pass through middle man. The results need to be presented to the end customer in .pdf format that they can download / save.
What has been done so far:
1. All other development with regards to the system has been done.
2. An API has been developed (will obviously require changes)
3. The system consist of Django and Angularjs components. (Still trying to figure out which would work best for this scenario.).
What is required:
1. Call SOAP like functions to return some data and transform data into Django API that can be presented to customer consuming the Django API.
2. I'm new to hands-on development (I'm an Enterprise Solution Architect by trade) and this is my first production system I'm developing hands on myself and not just doing the over-all solution Architecture of the system for developers to execute on. I would therefore like to learn. I need a working example of the first service implementation with hand over so that I can replicate the solution for the other 11 services that require the same implementation.
3. This project is highly confidential and sensitive and would require NDA, confidentiality, IP ownership sign-off contracting etc...to be signed before any files or further information can be uploaded or shared.
4. A quote so that I can get an estimate on budget requirements.