I am looking for someone who can do the following fixes and edits on my simple image-based bulletin board, programmed in the Go computer language:
1. [login to view URL] file is blocking the /all/ folder on my website: [login to view URL] which redirects to [login to view URL] . The site is not being indexed on search engines and is penalised in search results for having this block.
2. Manually edit the Title and Description metatags on the /all/ board, only, without breaking global site functionality.
3. Mature content warning displays on the first visit to my website [login to view URL] even though this is disabled for the /all/ board on the Admin side. Also, I want to replace the Cancel button on the warning message, to redirect to a new URL or maybe replace it entirely... It seems that when I use specific tools like Google Speedtest, my site redirects to the URL linked to the Cancel button.
4. Reconfigure Captcha on the admin side and replace current Captcha images with imagery that a global audience would recognise.
5. Test the post Report link is working and if not, fix this.
6. Disable uploading of unsafe file formats.
I will, of course, discuss and answer any question to do with the above in more detail and supply you with screenshots of the problem etc.